Dhangadhi: In a deeply unfortunate incident, a young girl lost her life due to electrocution in Baitadi. Kamla Bagh, a 17-year-old daughter of Karan Bagh, a resident of Baggoth in Melauli Municipality-3, met with a fatal accident on Tuesday.
Yogesh Khatri, the Police Inspector from the District Police Office in Baitadi, revealed that the girl suffered electrocution when she inadvertently came into contact with a live electric wire while heading to graze her goats in the Baggoth forest within Ward 3. The distressing event occurred at approximately 2:30 in the afternoon.
The young girl sustained severe burns to her nose, mouth, hands, and feet as a result of the electrocution. She is currently under medical care at the Keshpur Primary Health Center in Melauli, where efforts are being made to treat her injuries.