सुदूर नेपाललाई विश्वसँग जोड्दै

Father, son die after consuming toxic mushroom

२०७८ साउन ९, ०७:४८

Ilam: Two members of the same family-father and son- from Phakphokthum in the district died after consuming poisonous mushroom.

The deceased are 51-year-old Lekh Bahadur Limbu and 12-year-old Dibas Limbu. According to the police, they died in course of treatment at Nobel Hospital, Biratnagar on Saturday. They were admitted to the hospital after they fell sick, consuming the mushroom collected from jungle five days back.

कमेन्ट लोड गर्नुस