Achham: A heart-wrenching incident unfolded in Achham, where a young girl lost her life due to a venomous snakebite. The District Police Office in Achham reported the unfortunate demise of 10-year-old Jharna BK, a resident of Melekh Rural Municipality-3, Darba, within the district. This sorrowful incident occurred on a fateful Monday.
Jharna had encountered an aringal, a venomous snake, while tending to her goats in the family garden on a seemingly ordinary Sunday. Despite immediate medical attention, her condition deteriorated, and the brave young girl passed away on Monday while undergoing treatment at Seti Provincial Hospital.