सुदूर नेपाललाई विश्वसँग जोड्दै

Hay stack and firewood caught on fire, causing a loss of seventy thousand

२०७५ कार्तिक २५, १०:१० आरजु

A fire was caught through cuddy and hay stack, causing a loss of seventy thousand rupees. The bearer of the loss was Shersingh Mahara of Jolabaj, Patan municipality, Ward number 4, Baitadi. Twelve piles of hay, four piles of corn cobs and twenty stacks of firewood was caught on fire. The family informed the local police station at four thirty today morning, after they spotted the fire. The fire brigade too reached the location as the message was received. 

कमेन्ट लोड गर्नुस