सुदूर नेपाललाई विश्वसँग जोड्दै

Electrocution Claims Life of Young Man in Achham

२०८० माघ २४, ०४:३९ Dineshkhabar Desk

Achham: A devastating incident occurred in Achham as a young man succumbed to electric shock, resulting in his untimely demise.

Prakash Budha, a 25-year-old resident of Pandeval Vinayak Municipality-5, Layanti, tragically lost his life due to electrocution. Budha, who was employed by Everest Networks Pvt., met with the fatal accident while working on network fiber expansion near the Dailekh and Kalikot border, as confirmed by Kalikot police.

The incident occurred on Tuesday evening when Budha was electrocuted by an electric pole. Despite immediate medical attention at Provincial Hospital Surkhet, his injuries proved fatal.

Authorities have initiated an investigation into the incident, aiming to ascertain the circumstances surrounding the tragic event.

This unfortunate incident serves as a solemn reminder of the hazards associated with electrical work and the importance of adhering to safety protocols in such endeavors.

Dineshkhabar Desk

कमेन्ट लोड गर्नुस