Kanchanpur: Seven Israeli nationals have recently arrived in Mahendranagar, a town located in the Kanchanpur district of Nepal. These individuals are among the 18 people who were rescued from Israel and subsequently made their way to Mahendranagar through the Gaddachouki border crossing. The Nepali Embassy in Delhi facilitated their return by arranging appropriate transportation.
The group of seven individuals arrived in Mahendranagar on a Wednesday. Their names and respective hometowns are as follows:
- Nand Singh Pun from Kailali, Tikapur.
- Rajkumar Manandhar from Nuwakot, Liku.
- Lakshmi Dulal from Kathmandu.
- Nischal Singh from Morang, Urlabari.
- Dilkumari Adhikari from Palpa.
- Mamta Thapa from Lalitpur.
- Asmita Gurung from Syangja.
Gopal Kumar Adhikari, the Chief District Officer of Kanchanpur, has confirmed that all these individuals will be escorted to their respective homes on the same Wednesday when they arrived in Mahendranagar. This timely and well-coordinated effort ensures that these Israeli nationals receive the care and support they need upon their return to Nepal.