Dadeldhura: A distressing incident unfolded on Monday night when a fire erupted within a liquor shop located in Dadeldhura.
The fire ignited within the confines of Kamal Gurung's liquor establishment, situated in Lower Khalanga, Amargadhi Municipality-4. Unfortunately, Mr. Gurung suffered injuries due to smoke inhalation as a result of the blaze. At present, he is receiving medical care and attention at Dadeldhura Hospital, as confirmed by local law enforcement.
Preliminary assessments by the police indicate that goods valued at lakhs of rupees have been consumed by the fire's ferocity. Karbir Ayer, the Deputy Inspector of Police at the District Police Office in Dadeldhura, has reported that efforts are actively underway to ascertain the extent of the damage sustained within the premises.