सुदूर नेपाललाई विश्वसँग जोड्दै

A house destroyed by fire in Dhangadhi

२०७८ वैशाख १२, ०५:०७

Dhangadhi: A house caught fire in Dhangadhi. According to the District Police Office, Kailali, the fire broke out at a wooden house of Prem Patli of Katan in Jhinwa, Ward No.

15 of the sub-metropolitan. It is said that the fire started suddenly from the fire in the kitchen. According to the police, the house is completely destroyed by fire and a goat died in the fire. A buffalo, a cow and a goat survived burns.

The fire that broke out at around 11:30 am on Sunday was brought under control with the help of fire brigade, locals and police.

कमेन्ट लोड गर्नुस